We work with companies and individuals across a full spectrum of financial services. Our professionals have a deep knowledge and an extensive network. With strategic hindsight, our team helps you achieve your business goals that are in line with complex regulations.
All companies and individuals carrying out an economic activity in Malta should be registered with the Maltese VAT Department (unless such economic activity is exempted from VAT). The standard VAT rate in Malta is 18%.
FF International provides a wide range of VAT services. Our VAT services include:
- Registration of companies and individuals with the Malta VAT department
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Manual and electronic VAT submissions
- Complex VAT computations
- VAT planning
- VAT accounting
- Tailor-made VAT advisory services
- EXO number application
- Representation with the Commissioner for Revenue in VAT disputes.
- On several occasions we have also assisted clients on yacht leasing schemes and super yacht importations.